Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hair loss treatments...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Anybody had any of these?... Like Adavanced Hair Studio, Belgravia Centre etc?...

Just wondering if the are worth the big expense or just a big con?...

I'm receding far too much, I want more hair! :(

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think Cricket Legends Shane Warne, Greg Matthews, Graham Gooch, Martin Crowe, Michael Vaughan and Ravi Bopara have
:jester:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
wig.jpg

Mine is virtually undetectable.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Here is a quite splendid example of toupee art. It's the way forward.

EEF38609-DDF9-DB47-27413E3CA5D31076.jpg

(one for the 80s kids, there)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
One of the great mysteries to me is why do ALL tramps have massive full hewads of hair into their 50's and 60's ?. Must be the washing of it that kills it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wigs are dreadul. I am follically challenged but would never consider it. The Shane Warne / Jimmy White weave looks ok but its all rather expensive. I do not think I would suit a Grant Mitchell look and the comb over is a no no so the options are fast running out

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Wigs are dreadul. I am follically challenged but would never consider it. The Shane Warne / Jimmy White weave looks ok but its all rather expensive. I do not think I would suit a Grant Mitchell look and the comb over is a no no so the options are fast running out

hamlet-photobooth.jpg

Now thats a comb over.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Those photos are private :angry:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I used minoxidil in the form of regain in my early twenties in an attempt to grow back my receeding hairline. I have to say it does work after a year and I think over £100 my thinner patches had thickened and there was a lot of re growth. Unfortunently for me it caused blurred vision for about two hours in the morning and effected my sex drive so I rarely ever use it anymore.

Would certainly reccomend the stuff though if you don't have the adverse sde effects, boosted my confidence no end.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its £ 30 a month but as soon as you stop it , it all falls out again. It also lowers your testosterone and shinks your testicles so I think I'll give it a miss if its all the same to you.

aviaviavioioioi

Sep 29, 2009
Seaford/Brighton
Anybody had any of these?... Like Adavanced Hair Studio, Belgravia Centre etc?...

Just wondering if the are worth the big expense or just a big con?...

I'm receding far too much, I want more hair! :(

Advanced hair studio is a massive con! BBC watchdog did a program about them they con people into believing that Lasers make hair grow then charge them thousands of pounds for crap treatments.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Seriously the best way to encourage hair growth is regular brushing it stimulates the scalp. Paddle brushes work best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here