Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's hearwarming when the plucky small club get to beat their bigger rivals. Selhurst won't see another 20k crowd this side of Christmas 2013, Premiership promotion or no Premiership promotion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
can we play you every week?

CMS :moo:

If it helps make your stadium look fuller, then fine. We'll bring our diving board next time.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Even our fans forum gets bigger crowds than Sellhurst!

beating a team with 10 men for 84 minutes is hardly something to gloat about. But then again, I suppose you are Palace.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If it helps make your stadium look fuller, then fine. We'll bring our diving board next time.

I don't think Buckley needs any more encouragement. Filthy cheat - and shit to boot.

Even our fans forum gets bigger crowds than Sellhurst!

beating a team with 10 men for 84 minutes is hardly something to gloat about. But then again, I suppose you are Palace.

Yeah, we are Palace. And we're top of the league. :clap:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
Lol cant believe a team that couldnt sell out the withdean is talking to us about attendances lol all the plastics will leave soon anyway. I think you finishing above us for the first time in 30 years has gone to your heads! It will never happen again!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lol cant believe a team that couldnt sell out the withdean is talking to us about attendances lol all the plastics will leave soon anyway. I think you finishing above us for the first time in 30 years has gone to your heads! It will never happen again!

You lot couldn't fill your end at the Withdean I seem to recall either, what is your point?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I don't think Buckley needs any more encouragement. Filthy cheat - and shit to boot.

Yeah, we are Palace. And we're top of the league. :clap:

No, you are a team of league 1 criteria who in the first half of a season, are amongst the top teams of the Championship. Very impressive for a team your size. Congratulations. Hope you keep it up. especially against 11 men.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

f*** off

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

You'll be back to 15k for your next home fixture mark my words. :amex: Bloody tinpot club.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Like yours did when you were relegated from the prem, you mean?

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
It's hearwarming when the plucky small club get to beat their bigger rivals. Selhurst won't see another 20k crowd this side of Christmas 2013, Premiership promotion or no Premiership promotion.

LOL you really are deluded, we finish above you every season for the past 30 years and beat you almost every time, if you have done well enough to be in our league! You have never even played in the premiership. Cant wait til the plastics leave and you go back to league 2, your natural level.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bye bye.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
hahahaha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354406372.850374.jpg

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I like banter as much as the next man, but this isn't it. This isn't even debatable. It's hard to make an argument to keep the away fans on the main board when this is the shit you have to trawl through to find a decent thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here