Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hahahah...David Villa rumour makes BBC!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To be fair, they "print" pretty much everything they get texted, it's all part of the joke.

The one above the Villa one claims to have seen Klaas-Jan Huntelaar in Stoke, and there's also one claiming Batistuta to Villa (Aston, not David).

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Which begs the question could we start our very own audacious NSC rumour and get it global !?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Which begs the question could we start our very own audacious NSC rumour and get it global !?

David Beckham to boost the midfield?

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm sorry but what's more shocking and funnier is fulham accept villa bid for Dempsey hahaha. Villa? Thought he was off to Liverpool or at least Sunderland!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Surely it must be that we plan a 1 out 2 in switch up front, with CMS going to Leeds, while Gus is lining up Owen and Heskey to come in.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
31 Aug 2012 10:47:40
Calvin Zola rumoured to be talking to Crystal Palace.

Anyone on Twitter to tweet this?

On football transfer rumours

D

Deleted member 18477

Villa have stopped interest in Dempsey.

A few years ago when villa had a decent manager and Milner, Barry, young and downing I would have said yea ok villa not a bad club.

I think I'd rather play for Wigan than villa currently and all 18 other prem teams and a lot of championship teams. Feel sorry for their fans!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
A few years ago when villa had a decent manager and Milner, Barry, young and downing I would have said yea ok villa not a bad club.

I think I'd rather play for Wigan than villa currently and all 18 other prem teams and a lot of championship teams. Feel sorry for their fans!

I have predicted Villa to go down this year - I see no reason to change my mind as yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here