Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Had any post today ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yep all fine in Arundel.

I just gathered that the strike, in London at least, did not start this morning?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Just when I thought NSC could undoubtedly get no worse... The 20Kers go and excel themselves with quite possibly the most boring thread I have ever had the displeasure of seeing on this once might of footballing message boards.

If I doubted it before I now know, beyond any measure that NSC is the playground of the inane and a fine example of how utterly boring peoples lives have become.

NSC is nothing more than an awful social networking site.

Who gives a shit if "you got any post" or not!

Kosh

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just when I thought NSC could undoubtedly get no worse... The 20Kers go and excel themselves with quite possibly the most boring thread I have ever had the displeasure of seeing on this once might of footballing message boards.

If I doubted it before I now know, beyond any measure that NSC is the playground of the inane and a fine example of how utterly boring peoples lives have become.

Kosh

sorry you think current affairs are so sad but it is of some interest that the biggest strike action in years appears to be largely ineffectual on day one...we had post in rural Bewdley - junk mail - just like most other days except it arrived an hour earlier than our normal postie

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Not sure if I've had any post, but I lost all sympathy for posties earlier this week.

I had been waiting for 2 weeks for a parcel, which had been sitting in the local royal mail depot for over a week because it was too big for the postie to take (it was a shoebox).

No note through the door telling me they had may parcel, no attempt to deliver it. I had to go to the depot and ask whether they had my parcel. What a rubbish delivery service, 0/10 and that is being generous.

At my place of work we have started in the last few months to use Royal Mail's competetors because they are far more reliable. I think I'll follow that example with personal parcel post in the future.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Kosh

No offence mate but I can't think of anyone who has posted more self-serving, attention-seeking, pointless sh*te than you.

All you do is moan about how sh*t NSC is. There's a saying:

"Don't complain about the traffic. You ARE the traffic."

No one is forcing you to come on here.

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
it's the guys who do the sorting, striking today, and the delivery posties, striking tomorrow- so you should get post today, if you have any, that is...

Mar 10, 2006
The reason you got post today is that the strike did not start until 04.00 this morning and is being held by Mail Centre Workers. Delivery workers are on strike from 06.00 tomorrow morning. Depending on support for the strike in this area you may or may not get a delivery tomorrow.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Nothing (again). I'm still waiting for a replacement driving license which was apparently processed 2 weeks ago. No idea where it has got to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here