Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Had a chat with Sreve Cotterill today.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
He'll never manage us. Lord Gus is here to stay for ever and ever. We will never ever need another manger, for when Lord Gus leaves us in 85 years time to spend his twlight years back home in South America, as a mark of respect to his greatness, the club which close down, with the full backing of all supporters.

That has made my day....very funny !!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
To be fair, he has done a decent job wherever he has been. Just does not seem to be on the same Dowie/ Pardew merry go round, whom are both shit imho.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I remember his Cheltenham team coming down here during the first couple of seasons at Withdean, and they were, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the worst hoofball teams I have EVER seen. I doubt very much that has changed.

Did you ask him to please stop whinging about how unfair life is at Pompey because not only is it boring for the rest of the (non cheating) Football League, it's also patently untrue?

I should of but it would of been bad manners. He actually had a little whinge about their "weak squad". I'm quite confident about Saturday, whoever Gus puts out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Their "weak squad", while fairly small (partly because they have a crap youth team and rarely bring any of their own players through) is nonetheless comprised of players with considerable Premier League experience. Far more so than most Championship teams.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i feel really sorry for him. I mean look, they have been in administration for about 20 years and he has had to put up with rubbish deals like the permanent signing of Liam Lawrence whilst paying him a rumoured 20k per week! Its tough.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've always liked Cotterill but his teams play a cruder version of the old Wimbledon's hoof ball. Good luck to the bloke but sorry, not here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here