Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H Block

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
in decent voice for a change. Still some absolute twat starting the leftside rightside chant but apart from that it wasn't bad.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It wasn't bad, but can the goon in row G kindly sit down when everyone else does please? I'm getting tired of standing because you're too pissed to realise everyone else has sat down.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
It wasn't bad, but can the goon in row G kindly sit down when everyone else does please? I'm getting tired of standing because you're too pissed to realise everyone else has sat down.

*Conkers likes this*

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
What about the elderly lady steward trying to get everyone to sit down by talking to to people like they are a dog. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Sounded decent on the radio too.
Wonder if they were inspired to make a bit more noise by us West Standers last weekend ???

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
It was the guy infront of me. The one who sung the two Calde songs, and me and him tried singing GOSBTS at its propper speed. He was a legend. Fact.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
From the silent J block H block did sound better today.

Had a total twat behind me today moaning and shouting "come on Brighton, get it forward!" when we were passing the ball around at the back when we were two nil up and comfortable. Me and a couple of others around just looked at each other and shook our heads in disbelief. Cant believe these twats are still doing this, f*** off!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Fergurson wife beating songs. Unclassy but funny as fook. :laugh:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Sounded decent on the radio too.
Wonder if they were inspired to make a bit more noise by us West Standers last weekend ???

The legendary West Stand performance from the Portsmouth game should be used as a yardstick for the effectiveness of future home singing. Sure we shamed the rest into putting a bit more effort in. :thumbsup:

Expect a 'West Stand' reunion at an away game near you shortly :jester:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
The legendary West Stand performance from the Portsmouth game should be used as a yardstick for the effectiveness of future home singing. Sure we shamed the rest into putting a bit more effort in. :thumbsup:

Expect a 'West Stand' reunion at an away game near you shortly :jester:

Are you coming to Bournemouth next weekend? :albion1:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Are you coming to Bournemouth next weekend? :albion1:

Can't do Bournemouth, sadly - but plan to be at Watford the week after :rave:

Fred Binney

Nov 11, 2009
Where will H block members be atthe Amex?

H block -first class today - stood for most of the game -wonderful . Where will most of this section end up at the Amex?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I think D were in surprisingly good voice today.

"Your dad's a twat, and so are you"
"Sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning"

I thought my "she's getting slapped in the morning" was pretty good. Shame I didn't think of it until the 88th minute. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here