May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Could be me. I'm passionate. :love: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dave the Gaffer said:
I got really annoyed with this on Saturday...

There seems to be a few of us prepared to get some singing going, krispies etc but at the moment, there appears to be a problem with actually singing songs about the Albion.

Ned and a few others were getting annoyed about the stewards, but that is their jobs. we all stand up until they come along and tell us to sit down....that is how it works.

Constantly shouting at them, abusing them and in one case swearing at them does nothing to alleviate the situation.

Can I suggest at the Notts Forest game we ignore the stewards, get behind the team 100% ( yes it is going to go quiet at some point)...and if they come into the stand, we all sit down. Sure enough, we can stand up at exciting times ( yes I know its few and far between) but lets leave out the " come and get it up the arse" type chants and for once, just once concentrate on BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION. Who gives a stuff how many stewards there are...who gives a stuff that away fans stand up ( we all do when we are away) and finally we know lots and lots Brighton Songs....SING THEM!!!!

rantado overato

Ned was getting annoyed with the idiots who were winding up the stewards.
Yet again Dave you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Dave the Gaffer said:

Ned and a few others were getting annoyed about the stewards, but that is their jobs. we all stand up until they come along and tell us to sit down....that is how it works.

If you'd Shut up and listened to what I was saying on Saturday Rather than trying to sing over me I was warning others that the Stewards were getting ready to snatch a few.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just to confirm something, I wasnt having a go at Ned at all...it was more aimed at certain people who seem to constantly have a go at the stewards instead of getting behind the team.

If that inference to Ned was taken I wholeheartedly apologise, it certainly wasn't meant as I regard Ned as a mate.

dave

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ned said:
If you'd Shut up and listened to what I was saying on Saturday Rather than trying to sing over me I was warning others that the Stewards were getting ready to snatch a few.

uncalled for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Cheers Dave the feeling mutual:kiss:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Dave the Gaffer said:
uncalled for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that was before I saw your appology and was just trying to set the record straight about what I was doing.

I will admit to being vexed at the time of typing and apologise for the over reaction.

PS is it time for a Yorkshire NSC love in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ned said:

PS is it time for a Yorkshire NSC love in

No problem mate.

I refer my right honorable friend to the fact that the MIGHTY TOWN have won the last three games on the trot

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

OHHHH Andy Booth

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Oh for goodness sake - your all like a bunch of kids in a playground. Miss, Miss - he shouted at me.. Miss, Miss - he said this about me...Miss Miss - he is shouting louder than the others.

Thank god i got rid of my season ticket if this what watching the albion has resorted to.

Cant you all just go, have a beer, have a sing and enjoy watching the football - even if we lose - We nearly went under just over 10 years ago - I would have given my right arm to know at Hereford we would still be in business and where we are now.

Its about time everyone put there moans, groans and general bloody whinging behind them and got on with doing the one thing we are all supposed to have in common - supporting the chuffing Albion. And being thankful that Stuart Store and Robbie Reinault played for us when they did.

RANT OVER - 'SAKE

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Ernest said:
Who or what pray tell me is H Block ???

It's where the tried and tested Yorkshire fans reside mate :wave: :lolol: :jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Trotster said:
Oh for goodness sake - your all like a bunch of kids in a playground. Miss, Miss - he shouted at me.. Miss, Miss - he said this about me...Miss Miss - he is shouting louder than the others.

Thank god i got rid of my season ticket if this what watching the albion has resorted to.

Cant you all just go, have a beer, have a sing and enjoy watching the football - even if we lose - We nearly went under just over 10 years ago - I would have given my right arm to know at Hereford we would still be in business and where we are now.

Its about time everyone put there moans, groans and general bloody whinging behind them and got on with doing the one thing we are all supposed to have in common - supporting the chuffing Albion. And being thankful that Stuart Store and Robbie Reinault played for us when they did.

RANT OVER - 'SAKE

You're lovely when you're angry.:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trotster said:
I would have given my right arm to know at Hereford we would still be in business and where we are now.
And I'd have had your arm stuffed and mounted in a glass-fronted solid oak velvet-lined presentation case, and hung on my wall over the mantlepiece. It'd make a marvellous conversation point.

:creepy:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Bakesy said:
That'll either be "Asbo" Grant, or "Legend" Crispies:lolol:

Nah it wasn't Krispies, he's amazing though. We call him the guy who has his hand on his ear the whole time, does anyone know why this is?

Who is this Asbo Grant guy, it could be him. He has a bit of facial hair and short dark hair.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Seagull_tim said:
Nah it wasn't Krispies, he's amazing though. We call him the guy who has his hand on his ear the whole time, does anyone know why this is?

Who is this Asbo Grant guy, it could be him. He has a bit of facial hair and short dark hair.

He used to have to hold his glasses on.

The atmosphere would be a bit better if the block was a bit fuller - it is always empty now.

And if people sung songs at their usual pace rather than singing songs like a record on the wrong speed.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ban the sober people

POWER to the PISSHEADS

lda5c60ec6b9e20479e1f26me1.jpg

:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here