gym workout / pubic hair

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
so come on guys is it wet or dry and should i use my normal razor or what

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
to answer my own question , i am not sure my wife would be able to see over my belly,(its gotten rather large of late)

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I can understand the logic of a total shave but 2 things strike me as potential problems:

1. Pretty sure i'd get a large amount of stick from my footy team mates after games

2. Where do you stop? Where do you draw the line between shaved bald meat and 2 veg and hairy as f*** legs? Surely you look rediculous?

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
its all gone , the f***ing lot , the missus got carried away , with the leccy hair shaver , it started with a 3 , bit long said she , on went a two , hhmm not much difference , so off with the guard , the old todger looks huge but i am beginning to wish i had"nt doused myself in brut , bit stingy that (should it be itchy already?)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
i have joined a gym in west sussex and cant help but notice the amount of blokes in the changing room that have shaved / groomed , pubic hair , i am tempted to have a trim up as it seems to make the old chap look a little larger .
so i just wondered how many on here trim or shave and anyone got any tips such as what razor blades, aftershave ,etc

Why on earth would you notice them ???

Do you get off on looking at mens cocks in the changing room ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here