Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy "You Know" Butters!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Soton Seagull said:
Anybody else watched the Seagulls World interview with Big Guy yet? He talks a lot of sense, but seems to have caught Leon Knight itis. More "you knows" than stray Kerry Mayo passes in yesterdays match.:lolol:

It's all part of a professional footballer's training, along with the sick as a parrot and over the moon stuff

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Wilka said:
Virgo used to be the worse for "you knows"

Surely its nerves from being interviewed?

I think it's more of a habit than nerves, you know, and something that you have to think about not doing. Lots of people are guilty of it without even noticing.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The one that winds me up is "basically". It has even slipped into writing, anyone that writes an essay with it is now automatically failed (as well as all gingers and Man U fans of course).

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
The one that winds me up is "basically". It has even slipped into writing, anyone that writes an essay with it is now automatically failed (as well as all gingers and Man U fans of course).

I'm starting to use pundits' favourite 'to be fair' too much. It started off as a piss-take at work, but is taking over at home as well on everything from who cooks dinner to who makes the coffee. 'To be fair, I did it yesterday...'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here