Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy who got thrown out in D block

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Gary Stevens Neighbour said:

also sort those lack of side burns out and stop dying your hair ginger!!!! oh... and have a merry xmas!

fellow c blocker

The quote of the year award might have a new contender :clap2:

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
is it any wonder opposing fans say we are all gay?

:cool:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Withdean and I said:
is it any wonder opposing fans say we are all gay?

:cool:

Meanwhile, back in H Block...

During a particularly animated sequence in the first half, possibly the Leon Knight non-penalty thang, everybody in the block leapt to their feet. Sadly for one season-ticket-holder and occasional NSC poster the frenzied activity dislodged the Family Size jar of Vaseline from his pocket and sent it bouncing down several rows of H Block. Have to say that aforesaid NSC poster was struck dumb - not to mention more sheepish than a Baaardiff fan - for possibly the first time in his life. Alas, alack he must remain nameless. Well just so long as he buys THPP and the dozen fellow season-ticket holders in the immediate environs unlimited supplies of Harveys BB in the Brewery Tap for as long as he draws breathe that is... :lolol: :drink: (legal note smiley may not depict actual pint of Harveys)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
Meanwhile, back in H Block...

During a particularly animated sequence in the first half, possibly the Leon Knight non-penalty thang, everybody in the block leapt to their feet. Sadly for one season-ticket-holder and occasional NSC poster the frenzied activity dislodged the Family Size jar of Vaseline from his pocket and sent it bouncing down several rows of H Block. Have to say that aforesaid NSC poster was struck dumb - not to mention more sheepish than a Baaardiff fan - for possibly the first time in his life. Alas, alack he must remain nameless. Well just so long as he buys THPP and the dozen fellow season-ticket holders in the immediate environs unlimited supplies of Harveys BB in the Brewery Tap for as long as he draws breathe that is... :lolol: :drink: (legal note smiley may not depict actual pint of Harveys)

Is that who I think it is? :lolol:

I had a conversation with a player the other day.

He said that the individual moaners in the South Stand are clearly heard by the players on the pitch and that it DOES affect performances.

So ... SHUT IT.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gary Stevens Neighbour said:

fellow c blocker

Those C Blockers are nutters!!

Don't come in here if you are under 18 or of a nervous disposition!

:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here