Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy reveals all.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Race said:
they won 2-1, Guy was ref in the end (great hang over cure!), but the weather almost finished us off! Gale force winds mixed with rain, hail stones then snow, all within an hour! Half the poor kids were crying when they were getting pelted by the hail! Have never been so cold :eek:

I was shocked when I walked out of the door this morning to get the paper and found myself getting pelted with snow and hail. Quickly ran back inside mind. :jester:

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by _wilka_

What does Guy have to say about this picture

:safeway

has his hip gone yet?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Same again next Saturday night? [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be a bit boring wouldnt it? But defintately another time though. :D

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Great stuff Mr and Mrs B. Great read this am. Got a small request though. NSC are the sponsers this weekend and I hoped you could ask the Tank if as many of the players as poss could come into hospitaity after the game for some pics? I'll also be asking Tickle senior as he works in our building in (ahem) sunny Slough :eek:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Seagullible said:
Great stuff Mr and Mrs B. Great read this am. Got a small request though. NSC are the sponsers this weekend and I hoped you could ask the Tank if as many of the players as poss could come into hospitaity after the game for some pics? I'll also be asking Tickle senior as he works in our building in (ahem) sunny Slough :eek:

I will pass that on but, but wont make any promises. After a game some have to do press or see the physio etc so its not always easy to get everyone in the same room, but I'm sure if some are about they wont mind having pics taken if they are asked nicely!.

Oh and btw Tank likes a pint of guiness after the game :lolol:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Race said:
I will pass that on but, but wont make any promises. After a game some have to do press or see the physio etc so its not always easy to get everyone in the same room, but I'm sure if some are about they wont mind having pics taken if they are asked nicely!.

Oh and btw Tank likes a pint of guiness after the game :lolol:

Thanks, If he pops through I will ensure a drink is waiting for him :thumbsup:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
That would be a bit boring wouldnt it? But defintately another time though. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, just do it once in a while. Oh and it would be nice if you could get a webcam ;)

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
magoo said:
That would be a bit boring wouldnt it? But defintately another time though. :D

Yeah, just do it once in a while. Oh and it would be nice if you could get a webcam ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

why a webcam, you know what the Tank looks like? ???

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Excellent, went to bed just before the theard was started on sat nite.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Stevie_boy said:
Excellent, went to bed just before the theard was started on sat nite.

well you wanted proof didnt you? :lolol: next time dont go to bed too early on a saturday night :p

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Race said:
well you wanted proof didnt you? :lolol: next time dont go to bed too early on a saturday night :p
i went to bed early as there was nothing happening on here, bloody typical :D

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Stevie_boy said:
i went to bed early as there was nothing happening on here, bloody typical :D

thats why we started it, there was hardly anyone logged on and there was nothing to talk about! and Tank didnt need much persuading cos he had his consolation prize(s) in the fridge :lolol:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Due to time difference I missed this live, but have just read it from start to finish. Top stuff Mr and Mrs Race. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here