Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy at Tranmere match

Sorry, I meant to post this earlier but forgot.

I want to know who was the guy at the tranmere match who was waving fivers around? Was this you? do you know this guy? Quite young, about 17? He also had a horn.

:nono:

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Intrigued too. I was stood next to him. I had gone up to Liverpool with my wife to visit some friends for the weekend but went to the game on my own.

There was a guy in a yellow away shirt waving a fiver around. He had jet black short (grade two or three) hair.

Never seen him before at a game. His friend had the horn ... ooo er.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
BrightonBird said:

I want to know who was the guy at the tranmere match who was waving fivers around? Was this you? do you know this guy?

Haven't you seen a five pound note before?

After a guy with money?

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
To clarify I think the guy was doing it to taunt the Tranmere fans in a "what's it like to see some cash" style chant - as opposed to him having just won the lottery and dishing out free money.

By the way I've never seen a FIVER POUND note before. Have you?
:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
bigfanofcullip said:
To clarify I think the guy was doing it to taunt the Tranmere fans in a "what's it like to see some cash" style chant - as opposed to him having just won the lottery and dishing out free money.

You know, I did get that bit...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BrightonBird said:

I want to know who was the guy at the tranmere match who was waving fivers around? Was this you? do you know this guy? Quite young, about 17? He also had a horn.

:nono:
Dunno about that BB, but I gather you bumped into my mate BHA Bloke and his missus ? You were top of the agenda when he phoned me from the ground anyway.

Re: Re: Guy at Tranmere match

Easy 10 said:
Dunno about that BB, but I gather you bumped into my mate BHA Bloke and his missus ? You were top of the agenda when he phoned me from the ground anyway.

ohh don't remember that? :lolol:

a fiver for goodness sake. I would have been impressed with a fifty.:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here