Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus's Press Conference

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Nice new feature this season on Player-today there is an 8 minute press conference with Gus. Worth the subscription for this alone.

I looked and saw no mention of it anywhere-apologies if there's already a thread on it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A good watch, as Gus always is.

Real emphasis on the fact that tomorrow is all about the game. No fuss, no celebrations, just focusing on the football and the 3 points.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Did I see El-Abd in there doing the warm up?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

:whistle: No No you didn't. El'Abds injured, There is no way he will be taking part in tomorrows game like some kind of crouching dragon hidden Adam! It's all part of the master plan I heard CMS is injured too with Hoskins :whistle:

:D

DanielT

These screenshots confirm that the person training without a cast on, with the number 6 shirt on, which also had El-Abd printed on it, is actually Michael Owen. But shhhh

el-abd-no-cast.jpg

el-abd-no-cast-2.jpg

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Nice new feature this season on Player-today there is an 8 minute press conference with Gus. Worth the subscription for this alone.

I looked and saw no mention of it anywhere-apologies if there's already a thread on it.

Yes, nice added feature. Post match press conference will be good as well (i'm assuming they are going to do one)

They must give the question asker better volume though! Plus a Seagulls Logo on that wall!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I mentioned that to Paul C on A.T.C. Not the logo though but that is needed too...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I know im stating the obvious but Gus is a born winner. Just listening to him speak you just know 1 day this guy is going to reach the top, lets just hope it is as manager of our beloved club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here