Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The players in the squad have the ability to get us promoted , does Gus have the tactical knowhow to help them acheive it.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
The players in the squad have the ability to get us promoted , does Gus have the tactical ability to help them acheive it.

No he doesn't. I agree with you that we have the squad to get promoted but Gus hasn't a clue about his best team or formation. He always goes out with the attention of defence which will get us jack (know where) shit which isn't good enough. Keep playing that and we'll slide down the table.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
imo you play a nice style but on the basis of your players/squad should only finish around the 7-8th mark.

Play offs and playing good football along the way would be a good finish.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
imo you play a nice style but on the basis of your players/squad should only finish around the 7-8th mark.

Rubbish mate. We finished 10 last season and brought in top quality players, new keeper, brilliant left back and right back and 3 midfielders, which are class on paper but we are going backwards not forwards. With the new players we've got we should be fighting for promotion let alone play - offs. Gus doesn't use them and whenn he does it's out of postion.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

To acheive the play offs or automatic promotion we need goals ,Mcsmudger and Barnes are never going to provide them.Gus needs to drop them both and use his summer signings from the higher divisions,we also need to change the captain

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Thats the truth , for all the new players we are not improving

The new signings were all defensive, a clean sheet each game will prevent demotion but only goals will get promotion McSmudger and Barnes are not good enough, if Poyet thinks they are he is a fool, and tony is wasting his money paying his wages

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No he doesn't. I agree with you that we have the squad to get promoted but Gus hasn't a clue about his best team or formation. He always goes out with the attention of defence which will get us jack (know where) shit which isn't good enough. Keep playing that and we'll slide down the table.

i thought it was supposed to be a question...(albeit without a ?) so are u agreeing to a question

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The new signings were all defensive, a clean sheet each game will prevent demotion but only goals will get promotion McSmudger and Barnes are not good enough, if Poyet thinks they are he is a fool, and tony is wasting his money paying his wages

Best write to tony then ..tell him all u know and he can wave a magic wand

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Yet in the OP you said we have the players-i am now confused...please tell me the revised strike force for Friday.

I say we Play Lua & Buckley up front Friday to outfox Leeds

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
f*** sake, we're not even half way through the season, stop moaning. If we were in the bottom three in February I'd be worried, but we're not. We're in October, we've played 13 games which means there's another 33 games left. 99 points to be won. So shut up moaning. :facepalm:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Of course Gus has got what it takes to get us promoted. He's made us so solid defensively. He just needs to be less cautious with the players he picks in midfield and on the wings. Then we will win a lot more games than we will lose.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Tony needs to stick his magic wand up Gus Poyets arse and tell him to start earning his fcuking money ffs

Ronald does the examination much cheaper.
Prostate_d42db8_1959613.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here