Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus wants to loan YOU out

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He can't guarantee you a place in the stands, finds you a disruptive influence and has decided to send you out on loan to support another club till the end of the season. Where would you choose to go and why?

I'd go to Forest. Playing good football, challenging for promotion back to the top flight after a long period of decline and will probably end up in play off craziness come May.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Spurs, Nobody can hate spurs & I was working in Tottenham today.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rochdale. I'd want to be part of history, in the stands in *that* season when we got promoted. :clap2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ebbsfleet. At least I'd have the man cub to keep me company.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Rochdale. I'd want to be part of history, in the stands in *that* season when we got promoted. :clap2:

I've a mate who was named after them (no he isn't called Roch) and yeah. He won't stop banging on about how this season is the season to be in the stands when IT happened.

But yeah, i'd be at the Dale because of the mate... i wouldn't be alone that way.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll go and join Micky Adams at Port Vale I think, cracking fans, nice stadium and improving team.

Craig Davies in the team though. :down:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If Gus wants to send me off to Barcelona for the rest of the season, I'd not complain.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cowdenbeath....OBVIOUSLY!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sweden. Get yourself a fit bird while you're at it.

football-girl-sweden.jpg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gus is behaving like a bloody idiot at the moment, although it pains me to say so. Just what the hell is going on in his mind?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think I would follow College Cosmos FC on the rock. Could watch the footer with a monkey in tow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here