Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus, Tanno, 2x agents and player

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Naylor has had to stop off for petrol. Unleaded. Used his Nectar card.
Poyet and co taken time advantage and have driven through village of Rottingdean and now heading North back towards A27.
All very confusing.
Argus Copter picked up unsold copies of todays paper from Marina Asda and crash landed under the extra weight into Cineworld where- apparently Peter Crouch could be found watching Smurfs 3D

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just got in, have I missed something?..whos the player then?..surely if the player was with the two agents and Gus and Tanno then one would assume someone recognised the player?

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Naylor has had to stop off for petrol. Unleaded. Used his Nectar card.
Poyet and co taken time advantage and have driven through village of Rottingdean and now heading North back towards A27.
All very confusing.
Argus Copter picked up unsold copies of todays paper from Marina Asda and crash landed under the extra weight into Cineworld where- apparently Peter Crouch could be found watching Smurfs 3D

LMAO:lol:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Just got in, have I missed something?..whos the player then?..surely if the player was with the two agents and Gus and Tanno then one would assume someone recognised the player?

To long to explain, the a bridged version is we are about to sign a recent Spanish super star, he is currently being pursed by NSC in a convoy, Andy Naylor has stopped of for Petrol in his Mondeo, we might have 2 more Spanish players flying here as we speak, Peter Crouch has been seen both at the Amex and in Sunderland and Jeremy Clarkeson died RIP.
Needless to say its been a first class day on NSC :lol:

Last edited:

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
To long to explain, the a bridged version is we are about to sign a recent Spanish super star, he is currently being pursed by NSC in a convey, Andy Naylor has stopped of for Petrol in his Mondeo, we might have 2 more Spanish players flying here as we speak, Peter Crouch has been seen both at the Amex and in Sunderland and Jeremy Clarkeson died RIP.

You forgot someone removed ribs to suck themselves off

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
To long to explain, the a bridged version is we are about to sign a recent Spanish super star, he is currently being pursed by NSC in a convey, Andy Naylor has stopped of for Petrol in his Mondeo, we might have 2 more Spanish players flying here as we speak, Peter Crouch has been seen both at the Amex and in Sunderland and Jeremy Clarkeson died RIP.

Naylor's in a Focus C Class. We must, afer all, get our facts correct.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Im catching up,,,the spanish Darren Anderton,,wicked!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what I dont understand is why Tanno is there with his agent, where is he going to? Didnt see this one coming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here