Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus RINGING the changes FOR tomorrow NIGHT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've already HEARD that Gus will be DROPPING Reyes for the Liverpool GAME because he wants TO play one of our FOREIGNERS such as CAULDRON against english RUBBISH like DOWNING

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Just BACK from the CLIFTONVILLE and over a £2.99 lunch SPECIAL my snout told me GUS is ringing the CHANGES for tomorrow night and is RESTING Matt Sparrow and possible at LEAST one more.

I can UNDERSTAND why SPAZZA is being rested but no NEWS on whether Michael Owen or VINCENTELOT are RESTING as well.

As usual MY SAUCES are impeccable and if I EVER misled NSC I would NEVER post on here again UNLIKE the usual BULLSHITTERS with THEIR false rumours.

This seems very reasonable. Was it perchance the "after 2 pm" menu. Last week I dined in the "Chevalier" Wetherspoons in Exeter at the full lunchtime price of £6.10. Very steep, even for such a high class establishment.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
VOLKS not made the SQUAD due to lack of MATCH fitness. Insted will be RUNNING along the seafront between PALARSE pier and the Brent Walker MARINA (stopping at PETER PANS)

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here