Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus poyets blue and white army

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
top work from that bloke on the left side who was trying to get this going for ages , well done you :smile:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
should be sung a lot more and let Gus know the majority of fans are behind him

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Thanks to those who joined in with us . All the best the judge .

were you the guy in a group with the st georges cross ? who also started 'go left go right' if so i have so much respect for you . do you have a ST and how many away games do you attend a season ?

D

Deleted member 2719

were you the guy in a group with the st georges cross ? who also started 'go left go right' if so i have so much respect for you . do you have a ST and how many away games do you attend a season ?

Are you sure it is respect and not just lust???

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Theres a bloke with piercings on his face and his Mrs with piercings he is a Legend relentless for 90 Mins and we even sang GOSBTS slowly. If anyone knows who is let me know Legend

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
a legend if you enjoy 90 minute drivel about inigo calderon

Go home seriously go home. Infact I want to meet you meet me at the Barnsley game I want to cheer you up you seriously must have such a negative outlook that you see in Black and white.

PM if interested we can go have a drink and then see if we can do something about your outlook on life.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Blue and white army

:bhasign:

That was us we now take our kids . We are a bit old school but will always get behind the team with what ever song is sung . The thing is the blue and white army can keep going even if other songs over ride it . When we used to get this one going it would get to fever pitch . If we were away from home the home fans could not get a look in . Atb The Judge .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here