Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyets Blue and White Army...

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
We all saw the other night the Leeds fans non stop singing,and at that time it drowned brighton fans out,they kept same song going for 10 minutes+, something simple like....
Gus Poyets Blue And White Army
clap clap clap clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Keep this going and in time 1000s will join in.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
We all saw the other night the Leeds fans non stop singing,and at that time it drowned brighton fans out,they kept same song going for 10 minutes+, something simple like....
clap clap clap clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Simple but brilliant....

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I think this is a good idea. The whole ground would join in after a few minutes and it would sound great.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
can remember singing "Alan mullery's blue and white army" in the goldstone north stand for over 10 minutes in the late seventies,it sounded awsome as it gave every one a chance to join in."Gus Poyet blue and white army" should be given a chance, imho

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
This is a great idea, might stop all them cocks in other posts complaining about the songs we sing, and nothing new.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We did have a song like that...

One man went to burn...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Or sea (clap clap clap) gulls, sea (clap clap clap) gulls etc

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Top suggestion. The return of that song is like overdue and everyone would join in. But remember - Poy-ett... it's annoying that we get his name wrong in the one song that's normally sung.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perfect-be great especially if we go say 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go,could we maintain it till the end? yeah

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
clap clap clap clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap
Can the East Stand get this one going ? The North Stand will sing it too fast with 50 milliseconds allowed to get the claps in.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can the East Stand get this one going ? The North Stand will sing it too fast with 50 milliseconds allowed to get the claps in.

the claps should be in time to the time it takes to march -one,two,three,four,one,two,three,four & so forth

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't remember singing that much after Barry Lloyd. Its a good chant, it gets quite hypnotic after a while. Do it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can't remember singing that much after Barry Lloyd. Its a good chant, it gets quite hypnotic after a while. Do it.

Ha-when i first stood in the North,i thought we were singing "Barry likes blue army" :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here