Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet needs to know that, at least, the vast majority of fans support him !

D

Deleted member 2719

No you are so, so wrong. I am sure you sit there in your ivory tower, much like Sir Gus lapping up all the loveliness heaped on the manager when times are good. GP loves being loved and when he is doing well or even marginally well he will be given all the love and praise he deserves. Even in this time of dire desperation I have yet to see someone say he should be sacked. But please get some perspective. If he is having a mare then the supporters that pay to watch our great team have every right to criticism. I suggest if you cannot handle the criticism that you roll yourself up in cotton wool and go into hibernation. The supporters have an investment in this club, the manager is paid that investment and will move on, whether because he is poor or to richer grounds. I criticised our hugely poor performance v West Ham in a constructive way and a few more did to. We got shouted down by the moaners of the moaners. Some of those telling us to get a grip are now surprisingly, one game later, seeing what we had to say and putting in their own criticism. Until BHAFC becomes a totalitarian organisation I shall reserve my right to constructive criticism. And if you want to complain about it I suggest you find somewhere new to play.

Good post.

Gus has no way got to god status with me yet he has achieved alot since his arrival but he needs to be less sensitive some times and he will gain more respect from me, he needs to stick with us and learn his trade as long as we don't slip out of this division.

Who know he could become a Albion God but he does need to prove it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't see the need for any 'special' show of support for Gus this Sunday, he gets that support every match anyway.

And even in this terrible run which if it carries on for much longer will put us bang in trouble, NO ONE is being stupid and suggesting he is anything other than a great asset for this club. The idea that there are hordes calling for his head is fantasy.

We've taken 4 points out of 27, so questions are being asked about certain aspects of the team's set-up and displays, that is only to be expected and perfectly normal. If/when he turns it round, he'll be a better manager for it.

I'd agree we need a wall of noise on Sunday, even if we go a goal down, but I'd aim it mainly at the players myself, and Gus will I'm sure get his usual support.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we didnt ask questions we would be f***ing stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here