Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet In or Out

Gus Poyet In or Out

• Total voters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Who cares, Bloom won't make a rash decision, so will have Poyet at the helm for the foreseeable.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Still in for me but if he loses the next two games I'm joining the out club.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Time to go. Has taken us as far as he can. I hope Blackburn come in for him....... Or Palace can have him

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Poyet is a working progress as a manager trouble is were having to endure a lot of failings not just over the last 5 games but a massive 10 games last season and a poor finish last year
So would you prefer an experienced manager (say a redknapp ) or a young manager learning his trade
I'm slowly thinking I'd prefer a more experienced manager (yes I am losing a bit of faith )

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Every team in this league is capable of beating every other team on a given day. We are not getting battered by anyone. In fact we are bossing home games.
The issue concerning me the most is if we go behind in a game then we are just too easy to defend against, this is mainly down to the fact that there is not enough variation in our play, which is down to a lot of our players being too similar....we have no plan B. because we don't have the player in the squad for a plan B.
Gus's subs are also becoming too predictable.

Way too early to be calling for a new manager.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Two more games for me. He must have one of the worst records in the football league, out of all the managers still with their respective clubs. Based on the last 25 league matches.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Interestingly, the current poll figures suggest that support for Gus is on the wane. Hardly a surprise.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Interestingly, the current poll figures suggest that support for Gus is on the wane. Hardly a surprise.

Wasnt it near enough the same at Palace last month ? They had a crap start and some of their fans wanted Dougie out, then results improved and he was a saint - and then he of course left.

If results improved, i bet that most of those who want him out will quite happily want him to stay.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Patience is still a virtue I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here