Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet = an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Navarro released, yet he plays chumps like Dicker and Harley? Don't forget he spunked a fair whack on the latter.

Dunk over El-abd? Not good enough.

Calderon in midfield? What the hell?

Away from home last season we struggled without a target man and any height in the middle of the park. So what's he changed? Not a lot, unless you include our "new dimension" of twatting stupid long balls into touch from the full back position.

Instead of whining about how we've only got the 12th best budget in the league, how about he spends it on the positions we need?

A meaningless shit League Cup game against a noddy club, and yet it's raised questions.

Dicker was utterly GASH last season, so why persist with him? Why? Why? He has no pace at all. None.

Craig Noone. Did Cardiff really bid 1.5 million for him? really?

Why hasn't he got the target man he's needed since he stupidly didn't retain Murray?

What an absolutely DISASTROUS start to the season. Reality check doesn't even handle it!

A tough start to the season coming up, if Gus doesn't learn from his mistakes then he's going to have people calling for his head. You need to be able to play away from home, not just on a big, perfect pitch in front of a home crowd.

Not good enough Gus, not good enough at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WW, one trick pony

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I've been taking saw palmetto because I had an enlarged prostate which palmetto helped to reduce. I have also found that it has made my hair grow back a small amount. Amazing stuff.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like these threads. It's great to look back on them in the long, dark winter nights and have a good laugh about them. I know I tipped us for relegation after Coventry away last season.
Nice one Withdean Wonderer.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Year ban for O/P?

Season hasn't even started lets f*** the management off after one result.

Why am I even replying to this? I'm wasting my own time entertaining this.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How about one of the cretins laying into me has a look at the points and disagrees with them?

Or just keep kidding yourself that everything's fine and we'll tear the league apart away from home.

Suit yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here