Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus on SSN

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
nothing new?!?! were ANY of you watching it?!?! he said he needed NICKNAMES for Will & Will....thats NEW to me :thumbsup:
Can't they combine they a la Jedward and call them...

...Will

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
There certainly wasn't much content in the interview so it makes one wonder why so many bodies were present for that.

Perhaps more is soon to follow !

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Georgie is one fit sexy woman, she is virtually ideal to me, she loves sport, got a gorgeous face and fun bubbly personality and a cute little body, but she is tiny.

Disagree quite strongly , too pasty white, her shortness makes her lower legs look stumpy and comes across as spoilt and annoying,

Saying that , chances are I wouldn't be her ideal man either.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There certainly wasn't much content in the interview so it makes one wonder why so many bodies were present for that.

Or perhaps they were expecting to have news to break, but it hasn't happened in time, but they had the interview scheduled anyway so went ahead with it? I hope you're the one that's right though obviously.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Disagree quite strongly , too pasty white, her shortness makes her lower legs look stumpy and comes across as spoilt and annoying,

Saying that , chances are I wouldn't be her ideal man either.

Don't be so hard on yourself mate.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Gus' excitement on Sky regarding transfers was brilliant. I know that there has been hundreds of rumours regarding various players, ranging from Michael Owen to Diego Forlan (most have which are ridiculous), but i really get the impression that this 'big money' striker is going to send serious waves through the Championship.

Excited doesnt come close to decribing how we should all feel about this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

About to be announced the new Villa manager, if you believe half the worrying wendys on here.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by ferring seagull

About to be announced the new Villa manager, if you believe half the worrying wendys on here.

Hope I am not wrong but won't lose much sleep over that one !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Gus' excitement on Sky regarding transfers was brilliant. I know that there has been hundreds of rumours regarding various players, ranging from Michael Owen to Diego Forlan (most have which are ridiculous), but i really get the impression that this 'big money' striker is going to send serious waves through the Championship.

Excited doesnt come close to decribing how we should all feel about this.
Lets not get our hopes up to much about the big signing:)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So he generally said that they'll be a big money signing for a striker?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I do wonder what the point of that interview was and why SSN sent a camera and sound crew to be told about signings we did yonks ago and nothing much about signings to come. I wonder if they came expecting something massive but it didn't happen. Hope it wasn't to unveil Lua Lua and its all gone tits up! All seems very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here