Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus on 5Live in a cuppla mins!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
At least it sounds like he wants to win the game tomorrow, something he didn't do when I travelled up to Northampton earlier on in the season to see the reserves play.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
In the nations eyes, Brighton seems to be more about the celebrity of Gus Poyet, than the team

It very much is 'Gus Poyet's Brighton' in the media's eyes. As someone has already said, he's an interviewers dream, great personality, knowledgeable and nice guy.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
In the nations eyes, Brighton seems to be more about the celebrity of Gus Poyet, than the team

I think it's great we are finally getting a bit of recognition. It's nice I get Tottenham, Blackburn, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. fans coming up to me at work and talking about how well GUS and BRIGHTON are doing this season.

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
It very much is 'Gus Poyet's Brighton' in the media's eyes. As someone has already said, he's an interviewers dream, great personality, knowledgeable and nice guy.

The longer Gus Poyet is associated with us the better in my view. He claims he doean't like the attention but I bet he does :lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Perhaps the rest of the country just doesn't buy into the cult of Marcus Painter the way we do, it's their loss though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here