Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus on 5 Live tonight between 7-30-9-30 ?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Very sensible management, lets see what we got, lets see where it takes us and if we are in a good spot come Jan, go for it. Far better than trying to buy the league with a whole new team SVEN!!!!....We still need three in though, just because the squad is so thin atm.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
He told CMS the truth to get him to sign. Had a good chat about football, style of play, wasnt an easy signing but it was about the place, the way we play and what it means to us.

Idea last season was to stay in top 6 but we clicked in Sept (plymouth). We then went top and the players started to believe we could go up.

Leicester and West Ham to go up..today! so now he hears 12-14 other clubs will go up as well that means 10 managers get the sack by Jun next year. We need to establish ourselves in the championship. We will try and win every game but we have to be realistic.

Not going to dream, if we can be in top 6 then great but lets be championship team.

Philosophy is to build slowly and take it from there.

Just a rehash of what he said at the forum last week!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Leicester and West Ham to go up..today! so now he hears 12-14 other clubs will go up as well that means 10 managers get the sack by Jun next year. ]

The only thing I'd add to the above bit, as it made me chuckle, was he said he didn't need to talk us up, didn't need to try and sell tickets "because we're sold out!"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only thing I'd add to the above bit, as it made me chuckle, was he said he didn't need to talk us up, didn't need to try and sell tickets "because we're sold out!"
Yeah, we had a chuckle at that.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thanks SO much for that link Ev.

I quite literally hang on his every word. He is utterly magnificent, sheer class, its no surprise he gets the response from his players he does. How can you NOT play for that guy ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here