Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus looked a bit mad after the match

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Saw the after match interview. He was smiling but you could see that was through gritted teeth. Said there will be quite a few changes next week and he has lots of options. Think there will have been a couple of words uttered after the match.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mad as in angry or mad as in head-mental? IMHO he ALWAYS looks mad as in head-mental in his post-match interviews. Actually, come to think of it, in his pre-match interviews also. Not to mention his intra-match interviews...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The players let Gus down today, he said he's learnt lots from his players today and he now knows where their levels are. Expect a clear out in the summer. How many will be the question!

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Mad as in angry or mad as in head-mental? IMHO he ALWAYS looks mad as in head-mental in his post-match interviews. Actually, come to think of it, in his pre-match interviews also. Not to mention his intra-match interviews...

Yup. Mad is the norm. We love him though certifiable or not.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
:lol:

Yes. A bit of both really. He can look a bit of a head case

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Jara & Mattock will be shoo in to regain their places at full back. And i wouldn't be surprised to see Razak in midfield given how long Gus has been after him & the potential injury to Bridcutt.

Feb 14, 2010
Saw the after match interview. He was smiling but you could see that was through gritted teeth. Said there will be quite a few changes next week and he has lots of options. Think there will have been a couple of words uttered after the match.

I should hope so and all shirts swapped should be confiscated and sold for charity, as well as extra training. The glad to be here snivelling attitude was not good enough.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Jara & Mattock will be shoo in to regain their places at full back. And i wouldn't be surprised to see Razak in midfield given how long Gus has been after him & the potential injury to Bridcutt.

Potential injury to Bridcutt when Gus gets hold of him????

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

Mad? He knows today result has ruled him out of a premiership job for at least a few seasons unless he manages say Wolves, Wigan.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
yeah he knows the players have cost him the spurs job

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Good.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
he seemed oddly happy/smug.. i hope he ripped in to them in the dressing room. There are 6K odd fans up there who showed more guts in getting up there then our pampered, cossetted fancy dans did on the pitch

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Can't believe some of the comments. It wasn't unlucky that we lost, but was certainly unlucky the margin we lost by.

There is a reason Liverpool players are worth 10's of millions. And a reason why ours are not.

The whole team had a bad day, even Buckley was being constantly dispossessed. A championship quality team got beaten by a world class team. I've forgotten about it, and look forward to the rest of the season!

Feb 14, 2010
Can't believe some of the comments. It wasn't unlucky that we lost, but was certainly unlucky the margin we lost by.

There is a reason Liverpool players are worth 10's of millions. And a reason why ours are not.

The whole team had a bad day, even Buckley was being constantly dispossessed. A championship quality team got beaten by a world class team. I've forgotten about it, and look forward to the rest of the season!

You miss the point. Nobody cares we lost, or even by how many. Its the soft "glad to be here", snivelling, grovelling, lets all have a hug attitude that is not acceptable. Extra training and confiscate the shirts to sell them for charity. We want hard bitten professionals not that sort of attitude.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Er, Liverpool, a World Class team ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here