Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus live on Sky sports news

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Only caught the end of it re his position, and audio only.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
they hope to train at the AMEX early July, before Portugal and before the season starts to get used to the pitch
nothing about transfers
Gus re-iterating (sp?) that he wants to stay for a long time and that he his happy
60/70% of players fit
lucky last season with injuries except the last week with Elphick & E-Abd

overall, not lot!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
he did say eees complicated. god i love that man

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
No he said i have say 60-70% of squad i want, not injuries. Showing he wants at least another 30 to 40% of new players.
He stated that have El Abd and Elphick out with long term injuries eg another 2 months at least.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
they hope to train at the AMEX early July, before Portugal and before the season starts to get used to the pitch
nothing about transfers
Gus re-iterating (sp?) that he wants to stay for a long time and that he his happy
60/70% of players fit

overall, not lot!

I was trying to irritate the people who couldn't/haven't seen it. Damn you :thumbsup:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
nothing about transfers
60/70% of players fit

overall, not lot!

Thought that was 60/70 % of squad training? i.e. el-abd and elphick unfit and more players to still to come

too slow....

like gareth said.

Sep 1, 2010
The badge looks classy on the new training top, however yes, very dodgy patch for sponsor. I hope to god that they do better on the proper kit. Nice to see Poyet back on the box. Let's hope for some signings soon, no questions regarding that I notice

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I read it as 60/70 fit and he only mentioned the centre-backs because of their long injuries, thus we have a couple of other niggles. Language barrier obviously taking effect :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, he really had to fight off those tough questions about transfer targets didn't he

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wow, he really had to fight off those tough questions about transfer targets didn't he

what wound me up was the SSN Presenter asking him about being a target for other clubs and whether he can bump up his wages! the interview should've been about us more than that rubbish, not one question about summer signings, thought that was complete wank!

Sep 1, 2010
what wound me up was the SSN Presenter asking him about being a target for other clubs and whether he can bump up his wages! the interview should've been about us more than that rubbish, not one question about summer signings, thought that was complete wank!

I agree, it was very typical SSN sensationalist twaddle.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just on again in a more formal interview, mainly about playing at the new stadium but also that we are aiming for top 6, thats whe he aimed for last season and we won it!

and something about a roof.....did'nt get that bit!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think what he was saying is that when he can take the club no higher it will be time for him to quit (I am fluent in Poytalian)
just on again in a more formal interview, mainly about playing at the new stadium but also that we are aiming for top 6, thats whe he aimed for last season and we won it!

and something about a roof.....did'nt get that bit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here