Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus interview.

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
Are lord and master Gus did not sound happy in his post match interview. I felt he was holding back.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I thought so too - it seems like somebody(ies) will get a right rollocking for not doing things the Gus way. Time will tell.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He said something about some players not following their 'internal rules' - the mind boggles - who what where when

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Too many silly free kicks conceded , diagonal passes going astray and inviting pressure when this could have been stopped by us keeping the ball. ???

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Am I right in thinking he made a comment about Tommy handling the ball? I was in the car and struggle to hear what he's saying at the best of times. Apologies if he didn't say anything.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Am I right in thinking he made a comment about Tommy handling the ball? I was in the car and struggle to hear what he's saying at the best of times. Apologies if he didn't say anything.

deffo penalty for Rochdale but ref waved the appeal away.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Yes, he mentioned that Elphick handled the ball, and said some are given, some are not! Seems like a lucky point today. :)

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Just watched this. Oh no, Gus was NOT happy. When asked about El-Abd and Barnes, he said, they would def be playing. I don't think he was happy with Elphick.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
He said something about some players not following their 'internal rules' - the mind boggles - who what where when
The Albion are not allowed to tackle in the box- I kid you not.
It is shadowing and blocking only, tackles only a last resort if last man etc - you watch next game.
Players are fined if they do!
I think he was moaning about the 'unnecessary' tackle that caused the penalty.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Well the peno was a ridiculous challenge by Kish. And Nav nearly gave away a winner with a stupid foul just outside the box. But overall i thought we played bloody well, back to our proper style of playing. Rochdale made a good game of it and although we maybe should have won from the chances we created i think a draw was fair enough - certainly not a "lucky draw" as someone suggested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here