Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus in dicks bar waiting for sky sports news to announce our new signings

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I *think* Bulgarians (and Romanians) still have to apply for permission to work here, even if they can freely move over.

Note 1 : From 1 January 2007 Bulgarian and Romanian nationals looking for work in the UK will need permission to work before starting any job. Information about living and working in the UK is available from the UK Border Agency - Working in the UK website.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I *think* Bulgarians (and Romanians) still have to apply for permission to work here, even if they can freely move over.

Note 1 : From 1 January 2007 Bulgarian and Romanian nationals looking for work in the UK will need permission to work before starting any job. Information about living and working in the UK is available from the UK Border Agency - Working in the UK website.

Ah, OK. Presumably Germany is considerably more flexible re Eastern Europeans working there for geographic/historical reasons (similar to how players from ex-French, Spanish or Dutch colonies get loaned to clubs in those countries when they can't get a UK work permit)? I still think they'd loan him out for the season at that age anyway, but maybe that's why it's to a German club rather than Championship side.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This maybe a hoax as I was down at the amex tuesday measuring for flooring in dicks bar and lower Gold areas to be done before next home game as both areas need expanding due to capcity issues. Ie building work being done in both areas so they would be shut to public !

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
This maybe a hoax as I was down at the amex tuesday measuring for flooring in dicks bar and lower Gold areas to be done before next home game as both areas need expanding due to capcity issues. Ie building work being done in both areas so they would be shut to public !

Was in there at lunch time and it was fully open. The small bar on right as you walk in has gone and i guess its a new bar being fitted in a new recess opposite. Makes a lot more room, much better. No draught beer while the work goes on.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Was in there at lunch time and it was fully open. The small bar on right as you walk in has gone and i guess its a new bar being fitted in a new recess opposite. Makes a lot more room, much better. No draught beer while the work goes on.

yeah they are putting another fully fitted bar in level with the existing bar the other side of the double doors which lead to the cellar. I was not sure if open as they said they would be ripping out a section and possible new serving hatches being put in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here