Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus flying out of lgw this morning

seagullinho

Jun 7, 2011
Just a piece of info from LGW this morning. Gus flying out,not sure of destination as I didn't see his boarding card. Then along comes Gianfranco zola a few minutes later? interesting eh?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Isn't he playing some sort of golf tournament for Chelsea in the Caribbean?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Man goes on holiday from local London Airport, at a time when he is entitled to time off from work.

Nice to know he's got some time off too though.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Isn't he playing some sort of golf tournament for Chelsea in the Caribbean?

yep he is - was believed due at Stamaford Bridge today to play in a charity game but was a no show (according to Alistair Campbell on Twitter).

seagullinho

Jun 7, 2011
Sounds about right. Vinnie Jones came through a little later and he's a golf man too.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
yep he is - was believed due at Stamaford Bridge today to play in a charity game but was a no show (according to Alistair Campbell on Twitter).

I wouldn't believe a word that man says

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Just a piece of info from LGW this morning. Gus flying out,not sure of destination as I didn't see his boarding card. Then along comes Gianfranco zola a few minutes later? interesting eh?

Brill story.:)

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I can just see the back page now:

British Airways snap up Brighton's Gus Poyet!

Poyet quoted as saying 'I've always said i wanted to coach at the highest level so when i got the chance to do it at 33,000 feet i couldn't turn it down......................................'

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
With all the closed season business to attend to, plus golf etc. how does he find the time to pop back to see his folks in Uruguay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here