Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guns'N'Roses cancel dates, who will headline at Leeds and Reading?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Them headlining was a joke anyway.

Also where is your INFO coming from?

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
im going to reading and not being a teenaged emo i'm hoping it will be someone good and old ike the mondays or similar, if its muse i'll probably throw myself in the thames.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
And you're not a drama queen Emo then?? hehe

Have you folks all got your tickets yet?

LOL You found me out!

I’ve had my tickets for a couple of weeks now, should be good.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
someone good and old ike the mondays

HAHAHAHAHAHA you clearly haven't seen the Mondays in recent years.

Ryder couldn't remember the words to Dare at Glastonbury how is he going to remember enough for a headline slot??

Plus given the age of the average Reading go-er I expect they'd all be like Happy Mon...whooooo?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House

Ryder couldn't remember the words to Dare at Glastonbury how is he going to remember enough for a headline slot??

Plus given the age of the average Reading go-er I expect they'd all be like Happy Mon...whooooo?

That wasnt his fault!

He didnt write Dare how can he be expected to know the words?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
They will still the playing, just saying that it was hacked - trying to drum up some interest in them. He will turn up at least 30 minutes late, only sing half the songs because he keeps going off stage, will have some horrendously long drum/guitar solos to give him chance to hide out the back of the stage, and he will either leave early with no encore or will generate an issue that means he will have to storm off stage.

Lost all respect for him when he failed to complete his final night at Wembley, saying he was "unwell". Sebastian Bach filled in and pissed all over him to be honest. And it turned out that Axl Ego had been partying in London till the early hours and couldn't stand the pace.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Nope I couldn't get in when they were at the Arc. Couldn't really give a monkeys if Shaun Ryder's singing is a bit shit (you'd expect it from the old scag head) as long as the instumentals are up to scratch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here