NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They know they've always got my vote.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Not sure if this has been posted but get it on there and the girls'll walk it - very impressive and took football cheerleading to a new level.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342342682.523229.jpg

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
These GG's threads always manage to bring out the twats. And then we go around in circles again educating them as to why they are a good thing.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Got nothing against Gully's Girls, but they get to cheer at a massive and full football stadium 25 times a year.

In true Olympic spirit, I am going to give my vote to one of the student teams, who work really hard as amateurs, and spend most their Sundays in a windy park cheering for a rubbish American Football team.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Both the Crystals and GGs are all lovely girls, but of course I shall be voting for ours.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Need to get everyone liking their video on the TeamGB page, they're about 800 likes behind the Crystals at the moment!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Got nothing against Gully's Girls, but they get to cheer at a massive and full football stadium 25 times a year.

In true Olympic spirit, I am going to give my vote to one of the student teams, who work really hard as amateurs, and spend most their Sundays in a windy park cheering for a rubbish American Football team.

Nice one because of course the olympic spirit only exists in peoples dreams its a crock of shite.

sponsored by mcdonalds.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The girls do so much for our club and community and all they get on here is a slagging off. It's beggars belief :nono:

Where are all these posts slagging them off? People are allowed to disagree. Personally, I'd rather we didn't have cheerleaders. If that makes me a twat well then I'm happy to be a twat.

I don't really see what they do for our club but each to their own eh. Hope they win this vote.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
No offence or anything but The Crystals 'tits but no talent' are clearly better than GG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here