Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Girls will need your votes!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Seriously, with the size and might of NSC, let's do something nice for Gully's Girls for a change. :thumbsup:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Ok - Gully's Girls have entered the competition to support Team GB in the Olympics.

Also entered are the 'all tits no talent' Crystals. Voting will be taking place on Facebook starting Monday Improve Your Experience | Facebook.

Like it. Keep an eye on it. Your votes will be needed.

[MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] you didn't need to add that. We knew :D

Lush

Mods' Pet
Ok - we need to make them take notice.

The Gully Girls video (from Soccer AM) is buried on the "recent Posts By Others" Page on the Team GB page. Please find it (I can't link) and click LIKE to make them take notice and give Gully's Girls a fighting chance.

It all seems a bit last minute by the organisers but let's give the girls a chance eh?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Am I the only one slightly tempted to vote for the 'all tits no talent' squad? :angel:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Massive chance to produce a protest entry, surely? Can't see a semi-sensible option winning, unless there are certain rules.

Usually, I would be all over rigging a vote for the fun of it.

But this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the girls. I speak for myself, but I'm sure for many others, the Amex experience is only heightened by their presence. Especially the tall brunette who always seems to wave when I applaud at them ( :blush: ). NSC has the power, let's use it for good. Join the cause for good, [MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION]. Don't be fooled by darker temptations....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here