Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girl's Sexy New outfit?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saw Jo running along tonight in what appeared to be a slightly shorter skirt new Gully's Girls' outfit.

Sadly she disappeared before this old perv could get a pic, but I did catch some of them later in the tunnel, but none of them are wearing the oufit.

Strange combo of old men in suits and young girls!

Attachments

• GGs.JPG
    GGs.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,790

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So, after this photo.... what happened next?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Couldn't care less what they're wearing to be honest, but it would be a nice touch if they'd learn to dance in time with each other.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Couldn't care less what they're wearing to be honest, but it would be a nice touch if they'd learn to dance in time with each other.

Meeeeooooww!

Fair point although at Withdean they could barely hear the tannoy so you'd think if they can hear the music they might get in time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Oh shut up, you are too young to remember Pans People as dancing out of time was the norm for us oldies

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
All the suiters have there hands in thier pockets.......funny that

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can see Billie in that photo. She's my favourite.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Are that bunch of 'Suits' actually doing a dance routine themselves, or are they heading off to Dick's for a quick shandy?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
the title of this thread leads to great dissapointment!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Pans People, Legs & Co - was there a third lot of dancers ?

Ruby Flipper. Absolute disaster, as contained blokes as well, and if you reached the vinegar strokes when one of the lads was in close up on the screen your felt dirty.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The first troupe was called The Go-Jos, but it was Pan's People - masterminded by Flick Colby - who really defined the role. They made their debut dancing to Tommy James & The Shondells' 'Mony Mony' in 1968, and stayed with the show for nearly ten years.

Pan's People were briefly replaced by Ruby Flipper in 1978 before Colby came up with Legs & Co. and, in 1980, Zoo.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are there more Gully's girls this year than last? Seem quite a lot of them in the tunnel

There seemed to be a very large troop of them for sure. And they were hot and sweaty. Which I forgot to mention in my opening post.

My old dad used to hate any new music, but would sit and watch Top of The Pops just for Pans People.

Strange that i always thought it was Pams People.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here