Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls Christmas Dance Routine Dec 17th

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Think the girls do a great job, 1st time ive actually watched the whole routine and Saturdays was very good.
Just wish they all had matching socks though, either knee length or ankle, would just look a bit more professional.
Perhaps Bozza can buy them some as an Xmas pressie from NSC funds

Terrific job, Jo and all the girls. GGs get better every week in terms of 'degree of difficulty' and execution as well as the enthusiasm and commitment which have always been there. And I absolutely agree on the inclusiveness point, not just size zeros. So please treat this as constructive feedback - all wearing the same socks/tights combo would make it even better. Appreciate it wasn't the warmest day Saturday, but getting everyone in the same garb ought to be 1 of the easier things to achieve.

PG

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Terrific job, Jo and all the girls. GGs get better every week in terms of 'degree of difficulty' and execution as well as the enthusiasm and commitment which have always been there. And I absolutely agree on the inclusiveness point, not just size zeros. So please treat this as constructive feedback - all wearing the same socks/tights combo would make it even better. Appreciate it wasn't the warmest day Saturday, but getting everyone in the same garb ought to be 1 of the easier things to achieve.

PG

If its no too much trouble for you, why dont you try readings posts 23 and 24.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Thought you all did a good job as ever on Saturday (although if you could come up to a routine to a David Bowie song for me please....) and my niece especially enjoyed her first game on Saturday. Keep up the good work and ignore the "style merchants"!

As much as we would love to walk out of the tunnel in designer dresses customed made to fit us each perfectly by top stylists from Milan fashion week, i think the money that would be spent on that would probs be put to better use... instead the girls desided to try something different yesterday to their blue and white outfits and where something a bit more festive. Wether or not to everyones taste they had a great time and enjoyed getting into the festive side of things. Could give Gok Wan a call, but then i think he would probs agree with us where we say that we dont care what size each girl is or if it is perfectly flattering on our figures if we feel comfortable and are there fully supporting a team we love then so what....

But... Thank you soooooooo much for all the kind comments that people have left here. The girls do read the posts on here and as girls would they do take it to heart, so to read these kind comments has really made them feel like all their hard work is worth while. The girls do, do it all for free, and it takes up alot of their free time and alot of late night practices but its 100% worth it, the troupe has been going for about 7 season and its a HUGE honour to not only represent and support the club but to be welcomed in by the fans is humbling. bhafc fans= best fans ever!

All the girls are now huge brighton fans, if not before (some even going to watch at the goldstone when they were kids) all us girlies do it only for the pure love of the club and our love of dancing.

Thank you for all the support we have had this season so far, we understand that we will not suit to everyone but we promise to keep working hard and improving by every match we are at! Bring on 2012, have a great christmas everyone.. Jo xx

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
As much as we would love to walk out of the tunnel in designer dresses customed made to fit us each perfectly by top stylists from Milan fashion week, i think the money that would be spent on that would probs be put to better use... instead the girls desided to try something different yesterday to their blue and white outfits and where something a bit more festive. Wether or not to everyones taste they had a great time and enjoyed getting into the festive side of things. Could give Gok Wan a call, but then i think he would probs agree with us where we say that we dont care what size each girl is or if it is perfectly flattering on our figures if we feel comfortable and are there fully supporting a team we love then so what....

But... Thank you soooooooo much for all the kind comments that people have left here. The girls do read the posts on here and as girls would they do take it to heart, so to read these kind comments has really made them feel like all their hard work is worth while. The girls do, do it all for free, and it takes up alot of their free time and alot of late night practices but its 100% worth it, the troupe has been going for about 7 season and its a HUGE honour to not only represent and support the club but to be welcomed in by the fans is humbling. bhafc fans= best fans ever!

All the girls are now huge brighton fans, if not before (some even going to watch at the goldstone when they were kids) all us girlies do it only for the pure love of the club and our love of dancing.

Thank you for all the support we have had this season so far, we understand that we will not suit to everyone but we promise to keep working hard and improving by every match we are at! Bring on 2012, have a great christmas everyone.. Jo xx

well said Jo. I think it is fantastic all the hard work you all do and I can asure you that a majority of fans appreciate what you do.

I will tell you that personally if I see you at the party tomorrow afternoon. Xxxxx

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
What? you gully girls read NSC, I had better apologise for talking about smashing your backdoors in then! You are all bang tidy though so forgive me :blush:

:cheery: Merry Christmas :xmas: and keep up the good work, you all look great and clearly have a good time doing it x :love:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think they are excellent, its not really my thing but I appreciate the effort and good work they do for the fans and the club and its commendable that they are a true representation of society. As to the applause, I think most of the crowd do join in but there are many still below filling there faces with beer, pies and burgers.

Happy Christmas to Gully's Girls from all the dirty old Dads in the Family stand.

D

Deleted member 18477

What? you gully girls read NSC, I had better apologise for talking about smashing your backdoors in then! You are all bang tidy though so forgive me :blush:

:cheery: Merry Christmas :xmas: and keep up the good work, you all look great and clearly have a good time doing it x :love:

don't apologise for that pal. not sure about all but the majority def get my approval!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks

I for one thank you. My son has always been into football to an obsessive degree, my eldest daughter however only got into coming with me after seeing you and the girls. In fact the first couple of times she came it was only really to watch, and more recently started getting more into the football side of things. She even enjoys the cheerleading classes on a Tuesday evening. So big thank you from me and us, oh and you're all gorg xx

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Keep up the great work girls if your reading this.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They aren't just cheerleaders, they are die-hard Albion fans!

The great irony is some of the lasses have probably been to more Albion games than some of the people slagging them off.

Cherish em, don't trash em!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My little girl was delighted today to meet lots of the girls at the party and have her piccie taken. Also got jo's autograph so thanks girls for giving up your time to put a smile on the kids and daddy's faces x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here