Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's girls at the junior seagulls party today

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
is that last picture with the short person in the number 9 alan ball, i think it says so on his shirt? perhapps he was there talking to KNIGHT about bein new manager, and so 3 points for the gulls on Friday. if so yay

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
is that last picture with the short person in the number 9 alan ball, i think it says so on his shirt? perhapps he was there talking to KNIGHT about bein new manager, and so 3 points for the gulls on Friday. if so yay

I think it may actually say Billy. Billy Davies perhaps?

You wouldn't happen to be talking about THIS one would you?

n508458507_330251_468.jpg

Filth isn't the word

Cor', she looks high maintenance.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What can I say old boy. She just looks a bit naughty.

Bit peed off with that question about adult calendars in 'ask the club'. I thought it would be about having something a bit more raunchy. I mean, I'm not expecting burger shots or anything too rude. Which would you prefer, a picture of the bobble-hatters in the north stand snoring into their flasks or a nice tasteful pic of a couple of gully's girls in the shower?

Haha - realised it had that connotation as soon as I posted it! I certainly wouldn't object...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You can look BOF but can't touch.Hasn't that been the case most of your life?
:ohmy:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If that makes you feel better about your sorry self, then yes. By all means, we shall agree that I am a virginal loser with nothing to look forward to in life. :thumbsup:
Now now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here