Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Gang Goodies!

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
How old does a child need to be to become a member? My step kids are 1 and the other coming up to 3 and would love to make them Brighton fans before their dad turns them into chelsea or there grandfather turns them to Liverpool.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How old does a child need to be to become a member? My step kids are 1 and the other coming up to 3 and would love to make them Brighton fans before their dad turns them into chelsea or there grandfather turns them to Liverpool.

No minimum age. Get them on board.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Sign them up now. membership is still free (as far as I am aware).

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My two daughters are completely anti football it pains me to say.

However having them signed up to Gullys gang (with ensuing goodies on a regular basis) means that they are coming round slowly to at least coming to Falmer.

Im afraid Withers will put them off for life.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
My 2 got their's this morning,It really is a great effort by the club.We have season tickets but the tickets they sent will be put to good use.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I posted about this to some chaps only this morning.

It really is an outstanding (and undoubtedly expensive) effort by the club in doing all they can to get the next generation of Albion fan on board.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Signing my oldest nephew up soon as & will be doing so with the other two when they start to understand what football is

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
My 8 year old daughter got hers yesterday and they even sent it to our house in Cambridgeshire!

I was under the impression that a 2nd class stamp was the same price to Cambridgeshire as it was to Haywards Heath!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My son is in Team Stripes and got his pack the other day with stuff aimed at older kids, it was in what sounds like the same bag but with a decent hat, velcro fastened wallet, an eraser and keyring, a lanyard and a few other bits too.

Some of his mates were round when the package arrived and were giving some stick about it being Brighton gear (we do live up north) but they didn't have an answer when I asked what their favourite teams sent them - nothing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here