Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gullys Gang Goodies!

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
For those of you without kids, thought you may like to hear of happy tidings from my two members this morning. For those who haven't received theirs yet look away now. Two packages from the club come through the letterbox addressed to my boys containing the following.....

Two free tickets for any home game bar Southampton, Charlton and Wednesday
Swimming bag come rucksack thingy
Newsletter
Colouring picture of Gully and crew
Crayons
Gully key ring
Gully fridge magnet
Gullys gang neck strap thingy.

On top of all this youngest is 7 tomorrow and got a free shirt yesterday.

Newsletter describes us as having the fastest growing young supporters club with 3000 new kids signed up last year.

All in all a great effort from the club! :clap: :ascarf:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Full marks to the club on this one.

Absolutely top notch.

For those of you without kids, thought you may like to hear of happy tidings from my two members this morning. For those who haven't received theirs yet look away now. Two packages from the club come through the letterbox addressed to my boys containing the following.....

Two free tickets for any home game bar Southampton, Charlton and Wednesday
Swimming bag come rucksack thingy
Newsletter
Colouring picture of Gully and crew
Crayons
Gully key ring
Gully fridge magnet
Gullys gang neck strap thingy.

On top of all this youngest is 7 tomorrow and got a free shirt yesterday.

Newsletter describes us as having the fastest growing young supporters club with 3000 new kids signed up last year.

All in all a great effort from the club! :clap: :ascarf:

JUNIOR MEMBERS MUST NUMBER 7,000+ AND HAVE NO AREA SET ASIDE AT FALMER FOR THEM,SHAME ON YOU BRIGHTON:tosser:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
why oh why oh why do people always look for a loosely based negative for a MASSIVE positive , a load of wavering Albion kids , the next generation of Albion fans are getting merchandise ( which hopefully will get other kids interested in joining and possibly supporting the club) and a ticket each season , with the hope they will buy more ... for NOTHING

massive praise is due for this , but of course , this won't happen on here I guess

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
My little girl got hers on saturday morning. I was really impressed and as people have said its totally free.

The club have got this 100% correct as this surely can only help bring in future supporters.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
... and stop shouting.

My little girl is made up with her goody bag. She has been playing with the stuff ever since. As a letter/package addressed to her through the post, doubly exciting.

No moaning on this thread, Gully's gang has been excellent - including the pencil case when she joined.

Actually the family stand is a difficult one for me. My little girl has been four times now (only once to Withdean as I didn't want to put her off). I really want to start taking her, but don't want to be stuck in a family stand for the next ten years - it's also blowing out the friend I've gone with since the Goldstone. My problem would be if it was like now - £1 for the family stand for her, but £14+ everywhere else in the ground. I want to take her, but NOT necessarily in to the family stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here