Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GULLY and a new obsession?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Now, let me make it clear. My first opinion of this giant bird with a very scary winking eye was ... NO!

But now I seem to be part of a growing group of men who seem to have an obsession to run up to him and hug him! I was tempted at first to try and steal his big bird head, but now I have fallen for this feathered thing.

Can we all give him as much attention (in the loving way) on Saturday night as possible. It will help the big bird feel a bigger part of the club.

There is a rumour that Gary Hart will be inside the bird this Saturday night!

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hawsey: "So Gary, talk us though your new knee ligament injury ? and when will you be back fit again ?"

OGH: "I was minding my own business, winking at some fit bird in a Skint top, when some 15 stone prat came bumbling up to me, tripped over his beer gut, and rugby tackled me just below the right knee. Doc says it will be 4-6 months before I can resume light training."

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Titanic said:
Hawsey: "So Gary, talk us though your new knee ligament injury ? and when will you be back fit again ?"

OGH: "I was minding my own business, winking at some fit bird in a Skint top, when some 15 stone prat came bumbling up to me, tripped over his beer gut, and rugby tackled me just below the right knee. Doc says it will be 4-6 months before I can resume light training."

OGH: "...and he was armed with marmite. For the love of God what kind of man attacks a seagull with marmite?"

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
hasid32.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dick Knight said a few years ago that Gully would NEVER return :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here