Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was given the choice of
Just the game
The game and guitar
The game and all the gubbins

think it went £35, £70 and £150

Ahh.
£70 brings it within Crimbo STOCKING range, assuming thats game and guitar. I'm not too fussed about drums and microphones and shit.

Good work BRETT.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ahh.
£70 brings it within Crimbo STOCKING range, assuming thats game and guitar. I'm not too fussed about drums and microphones and shit.

Good work BRETT.

Yep, £69.98 on Amazon, with stickers for the guitar as well

51iC8YMDCFL._SS500_.jpg

Now as a complete Guitar Hero VIRGIN, it has been the opinon on here in the past that you should start on the first one as it gets harder with the later versions which makes it difficult to get into the game - will the same be true for this new version or will it be safe to enter straight to the World Tour without protection.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep, £69.98 on Amazon, with stickers for the guitar as well

Now as a complete Guitar Hero VIRGIN, it has been the opinon on here in the past that you should start on the first one as it gets harder with the later versions which makes it difficult to get into the game - will the same be true for this new version or will it be safe to enter straight to the World Tour without protection.

Stickers as well ? Thats it, I'm GETTING it.
As for the difficulty...although you've got 'easy' 'hard' and 'expert' levels on all of them, in my opinion the newer ones definitely do get a bit trickier overall, so its worth kicking off on an earlier version.

Plus the fact that GH1 and GH2 have got some absolutely STORMING tracks to play that you won't want to miss. Personally I was a bit disappointed with the playlist on Legends of Rock.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mine has been POSTED today.

The FULL works DRUMS and EVERYTHING.

WICKERD!!!

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
If you buy just the software for the Wii does it work with the old GH III guitar?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
If you buy just the software for the Wii does it work with the old GH III guitar?

yes it does, thats what I did

The first song you can play is either Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer or Oasis - Some Might Say

It is brilliant

There is also a few more difficulty levels

There is one called BEGINNER, where you can press ANY of the colours intime to the screen,

I NAILED Steve Miller Band - The Joker playing on MEDIUM in just my third song into my career, with 100% :clap2:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Thanks for that think I will give it a go and maybe buy the drums later. :wave:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Graphics aren't brilliant on the Wii version either but I am usually concentrating so much on the bit showing the notes that I am not looking at the rest of the screen!

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I thought Guns and Roses new song "Shacklers Revenge" was in it? Perhaps it is in the new Rock Bnad

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mendoza and Wilko were BOOED off of Sweet Home Alabama.

Dont blame the drummer.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here