• NOT GUILTY

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I do think the timing of this is no coincidence. Somebody with a grudge has leaked something at this moment to scupper any chance he had of the England job. Whoever it was - good work, fella.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On bail, pending further enquiries, isn't it?

I like the way he comes out and states that they only arrested him "because they have to, if they want to talk to you".

If they thought he was a completely innocent bystander, they'd have simply made an appointment to go round his house to take a statement, of his own free will.

The fact that they've gone to the trouble of arresting him means they want to interview him under caution because there's a chance he might say something of evidential value in any potential court case.

Loosely speaking, in order to arrest you, they have to have reasonable grounds to suspect you either have committed are committing, or are about to commit an an offence (or are part of a conspiracy to do so etc).

True enough but is there enough evidence? You know that pre-charge advice very often rejects charging someone because there just isn't enough evidence to take it to court.

sorry to be a stickler for due process, but since we havent seen or heard of any evidence, or even know what the charge is, then he is not guilty. I really do hope if any of you ever go to sit on a jury you do leave all this crap behind.

Nah.

NSC demands that any of its members called to do jury service smuggle a Blackberry into the jury room and keep us informed so that we can decide the outcome in a POLL.

Uncle Spielberg can forecast the result and Ladbroke's can open a book.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Loosely speaking, in order to arrest you, they have to have reasonable grounds to suspect you either have committed are committing, or are about to commit an an offence (or are part of a conspiracy to do so etc).
Or, and I quote Bob Monkhouse during a cabaret " you have been trained at Hendon where you are taught to remember things that were never said in the first place."

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
putting aside whether you think he is dodgy or not, does no one else think the police went all a bit over board on this. a force of 60 officers in dawn raids for what amounts to accountancy fraud. doesnt that strike anyone as excessive? is there an agenda here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here