Votes: 45 75.0%
  • NOT GUILTY

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Well......he has been under suspicion many a time and nothing has stuck.....as yet.

You decide.....the jury of the NSC is out

'arry.............GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?.....???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Might as well hang him now.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As we have yet to hear a shred of evidence, for or against, in this enquiry, it would be very unfair to judge the man at this point.

But hey, since when was NSC about being fair? :p

guilty.gif

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...burn the witch...oh, wrong thread!

Probably guilty, if you throw enough mud some will stick eventually.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
'arry is old skool, like Venables, Clough and many, many others. The culture of football back then was always brown envelopes and 'expences' to swing transfer deals.

It was all just part of the game then and you have to remember that these guys come into the game as kids and pick things up from their (respected) elders.

Doesn't make it right though & thesedays, with the money slushing around, it's just greed to take more in 'perks'.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's been released.

B/B

Apr 9, 2006
agree with Freddie.... you are innocent until proven guilty in my book
webbyson!:rolleyes:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
agree with Freddie.... you are innocent until proven guilty in my book
webbyson!:rolleyes:

Not quite true..............if you are Famous enough to be a CELEB.....you will be hung drawn and quartered by our adorning press..............without trial. I saw the piece in one of the tabloid's and a whole page was dedicated to the 'arry affair and the substance of the story was well........nothing much..........just the age,names and proffesion of the *ahem* accused. Now dont get me wrong i have always viewed Mr Rednapp with a certain distain and suspicion as does a good few other onlookers!!! That maybe wrong but i have always had a hunch about his tranfer dealings and this is not the first time he has been under suspicion. So i am torn here.......i hate the way our press pull peoples character to pieces without any real evidence.....but i find myself doing the same thing! Still think he is a rotten egg though and although he has been realeased.it is with bale conditions .......so have the Police a valid case?:glare:???

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
The real Arfur Daley of Football. Guilty without a doubt. Will he be charged? What slippery as an eel Redknapp? Not a chance. Dont you just love a villain? They dont make em like they used to.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's been released.

On bail, pending further enquiries, isn't it?

I like the way he comes out and states that they only arrested him "because they have to, if they want to talk to you".

If they thought he was a completely innocent bystander, they'd have simply made an appointment to go round his house to take a statement, of his own free will.

The fact that they've gone to the trouble of arresting him means they want to interview him under caution because there's a chance he might say something of evidential value in any potential court case.

Loosely speaking, in order to arrest you, they have to have reasonable grounds to suspect you either have committed are committing, or are about to commit an an offence (or are part of a conspiracy to do so etc).

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
no smoke without fire.

lock that cock-er-nee dumbass up. for the good of all of us.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sorry to be a stickler for due process, but since we havent seen or heard of any evidence, or even know what the charge is, then he is not guilty. I really do hope if any of you ever go to sit on a jury you do leave all this crap behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here