Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guilfest 2011

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Guilfest seems to choose its line up the aid of a blindfold and a pin. Aside from these acts you also had James Blunt and Peter Andre amongst others.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Would have gone as I only live about 2 minutes away from where this is held, but was at Latitude festival this weekend. The line-up did look pretty random!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Sounds like a couple of people live in the Golden Triangle to me... sadly I'm no longer one of them, so Mrs Orange and I made use of the free car parking each day.

The Festival itself was a bit wet, and its usual random self. Its actually one of the things I quite like about it (apart from it being on my doorstep of course) as it encourages you to wander around and pop into the tents to listen to what is on. I often end up looking out for albums by artists I've never heard of before on the basis of these random encounters. I didn't get to wander as much this year though as Mrs Orange is pregnant and gets a bit irrate if I disappear for too long :)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
My daughter went reckons Razorfish (?) were the best of the weekend.

I saw UK subs in the Church (Hall) Queens Rd/North Rd Junc (opposite Glass Animal Man) about 30 years ago after a Palace game ... cost us 20p to get in - there were about 5 bands with Subs headlining ... reckon about 15 or so watching ... class

My daughter went reckons Razorfish (?) were the best of the weekend.

I saw UK subs in the Church (Hall) Queens Rd/North Rd Junc (opposite Glass Animal Man) about 30 years ago after a Palace game ... cost us 20p to get in - there were about 5 bands with Subs headlining ... reckon about 15 or so watching ... class

How old is Charlie Harper? Looking like Jimmy Saville these days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here