Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess Who's Back Tomorrow

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Roger Mellie said:
Well you carry on hoovering up what ernest fists your way. As stated earlier I think I speak for a silent majority here and would appreciate if he could find a new record. I am trying not to be rude but its pretty boring now. It really is no longer funny. In fact you need to be fairly retarded to carry on even raising a faint smirk at one of his posts. Surely he is not so stupid that he has nothing else to say. It appears that he goes to some games so perhaps he could make the odd comment on those? Whatever just fuckin change it.

FFS get out more Ernest is our leader, our ubber person and we are not worthy of the bitch

:blush: :blush:

larus

Roger Mellie said:
Well you carry on hoovering up what ernest fists your way. As stated earlier I think I speak for a silent majority here and would appreciate if he could find a new record. I am trying not to be rude but its pretty boring now. It really is no longer funny. In fact you need to be fairly retarded to carry on even raising a faint smirk at one of his posts. Surely he is not so stupid that he has nothing else to say. It appears that he goes to some games so perhaps he could make the odd comment on those? Whatever just fuckin change it.

What gives you the impression you speak for the silent majority.

You are entitled to your opinions, by you sound like LDC, in represnting the majority FFS. Tosser.

You don't represent me, so piss off.

At first, Ernest used to piss me off, but now, I see the funny side to what he posts, and he often takes the piss out of himself.

So, lighten up.

p.s. Well done Ernest, another one reeled in.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Beach Hut said:
FFS get out more Ernest is our leader, our ubber person and we are not worthy of the bitch

:blush: :blush:

Err yeah. I think it is probably you that needs to get out more. There is really is more to life than sucking ernest.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
larus said:
What gives you the impression you speak for the silent majority.

You are entitled to your opinions, by you sound like LDC, in represnting the majority FFS. Tosser.

You don't represent me, so piss off.

At first, Ernest used to piss me off, but now, I see the funny side to what he posts, and he often takes the piss out of himself.

So, lighten up.

p.s. Well done Ernest, another one reeled in.

Woah. Another rebel gets flaming. Sorry let me bend over for ernest fans and post loads of happy smiley people at everything he does - NOT. You may note the amount of people who look at posts but cannot be arsed to respond. Those involving ernest and his 'joke' being particularly high. You are right I should not suppose I represent a majority and take that back as being rubbish. I represent myself and believe some others would agree - end of.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you bend over for Ernest it will be a marvellous experience so please comply

larus

Roger Mellie said:
You may note the amount of people who look at posts but cannot be arsed to respond.

That applies to every thread on this board.

No, I'm not one of Ernest followers. However, he makes me smile. Lighten up, if you don't like his threads, don't open them and move on.

Ernest is just doing it for a wind-up. All the time there are people on here like you getting wound-up, it just keeps happening. That's most of the fun, seeing people getting so irate, and knowing that Ernest is taking the piss.

And (shhh), I think he's secretly a fan of 'the lardy buffoon, Dick Tight and the clip-board kid'.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
larus said:
That applies to every thread on this board.

No, I'm not one of Ernest followers. However, he makes me smile. Lighten up, if you don't like his threads, don't open them and move on.

Ernest is just doing it for a wind-up. All the time there are people on here like you getting wound-up, it just keeps happening. That's most of the fun, seeing people getting so irate, and knowing that Ernest is taking the piss.

And (shhh), I think he's secretly a fan of 'the lardy buffoon, Dick Tight and the clip-board kid'.

f*** knows what the last paragraph of your post is about. Should I know? Am I not in the clique? It was not ernest that was doing anything on this thread it was some sad sickofantics - have a look and get a life.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No one knows what you are about Mr Smellie:

But hey live a little

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Beach Hut said:
No one knows what you are about Mr Smellie:

But hey live a little

Believe me Mr Beach Hut I do. But how about asking your mate to get another joke. I do feel fairly silly for bringing it up but had a couple and when you come across the same joke on 1/3 of the threads (most of which it really is not relevant) you read on here it gets boring. Anyway no offence albion forever and all that. Will be in the south stnad tomorrow and if I met the "legend" I would shake his hand (whilst having a word in his ear)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Roger Mellie said:
Woah. Another rebel gets flaming. Sorry let me bend over for ernest fans and post loads of happy smiley people at everything he does - NOT. You may note the amount of people who look at posts but cannot be arsed to respond. Those involving ernest and his 'joke' being particularly high. You are right I should not suppose I represent a majority and take that back as being rubbish. I represent myself and believe some others would agree - end of.
I'll tell you what............If you really don't like what Ernest posts, put him on your ignore list.....STOP BLOODY MOANING..........

ERNEST IS A LEGEND......FACT:censored:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm with you Roger.
I tired of reading the same old 'joke' some time ago. Now have Ernest on my ignore list.
Works wonders.:smokin: :smokin: , but I suppose its good entertainment for the kids on here.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a messageboard!! Anyone can say what they want! If you want it to be different, then start by posting new interesting threads. Then we can pick holes in you. :wave:

Roger Mellie said:
f*** knows what the last paragraph of your post is about. Should I know? Am I not in the clique? It was not ernest that was doing anything on this thread it was some sad sickofantics - have a look and get a life.

Hooray! It took a while but the "clique" card finally comes out in a hissy fit!

I'll put you out of your misery - the one joke he has is numb nuts like you biting. No-one finds the rest funny. It's self perpetuating and very funny because it goes 10 miles over your head.

PS - It is Sycophantic or Sycophant. Not sickofantic. There you go - a chance to play the patronising clique card.

:dunce:

Last edited:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
I saw him on a bus last week, my god he looked good!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
We Need The REV Back too,

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Roger Mellie - put him on your ignore list!

There's no point complaining about how mind-crushingly dull he is because there's any number of people who think the whole point of his act is to 'reel' in anyone complaining about him.

Whenever anyone posts a 'oh you reeled him in Ernest!' message they are also welcomed with open arms to my ignore list - that's what it's there for - if you don't like it, you don't have to hear it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here