Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No he has long since moved on from the phone in

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
All wrong so far, sadly Worthing Utd lost 3-2, my lad picked up his third yellow card on the trot and also one Worthing player got a straight red.

And I had just paid the £16 for the previous 2 yellows, he can fecking well pay the next £8 himself as he gobbed off at the referee.

In your lad's defence, and having been one many years ago I don't like ref bashing, but last nights officials were way under the standard expected.

Colliers Wood got a penalty towards the end of the first half which was a joke, even their players looked surprised when it was awarded.

Then, after he'd given the United captain a straight red on 50 minutes for at best a yellow card tackle, United got a penalty in the second half which was even more laughable than the first one, clearly the ref was going down the dangerous route of trying to even things up after the penalty and the sending off.

Having said that it was an exciting game, but aside from the ref United gave two stupid goals away in a game they should have won even playing with 10 men for 40 mins, and, of course, it was good to see you Beach Hut, both of
us getting 'dewey eyed' about Div One away trips 1979-83.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Correct, it will be a red soon if he is not careful.

All wrong still but BHAFC related but not actual players or managers

Tony Bloom?

I met him on the way to see the game against Brentford, he came walking past me outside the ground, and I shook hands and wished him well. He looks like a regular "one of us" bloke.

Of course it's a bit difficult to stay cocooned in a limo at a ground like Brentford but he semed to have a "down to earth" attitude which I liked. Good on him.:thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Dick Knight

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Me too, Dick Knight said earlier ... I know , tw@t!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here