Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess who I saw at Thorpe Park yesterday?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I saw Glen Murray park his Audi A5 outside LA Fitness on Sunday evening and walk down North Road with his WAG.

That is all.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
The term WAG, has always confused me. What does it actually mean? Is it an accronym?

Obviously i'm aware that a WAG is a footballer's partner (better half?!) but still, WAG?? I don't understand.

Can someone enlighten me please?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I saw Glen Murray park his Audi A5 outside LA Fitness on Sunday evening and walk down North Road with his WAG.

That is all.

I saw Barnes walking down Queens Road with his WAG on Thursday afternoon.

The term WAG, has always confused me. What does it actually mean? Is it an accronym?

Obviously i'm aware that a WAG is a footballer's partner (better half?!) but still, WAG?? I don't understand.

Can someone enlighten me please?

Wives and Girlfriends

Surely with Murray and Barnes it was their Wife or Girlfriend you saw, so it shouldn't be WAG it should be ... oh :jester:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Was playing pool on Saturday night at my local place, when Muzza and Bomber walked in and started playing at the table beside us. My game instantly became laughable, I was a disaster. Murray may be the better man at 8-ball, but El-Abd definitely has the top WAG! Well done sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here