Brighton
Neither of these two
p1022853454-4.jpg

Is that the landlord from The Bugle?

:drink:?

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
There have been 18 series of DIY SOS (145 half hour shows since 1999). The show regularly gets 8 million viewers and is claimed to be the most popular factual programme on UK television.

I grant you that doesn't make one of the regulars instantly recognisable. That was my point. I met him, thought his face looked familiar, and it took FOUR HOURS to work out who he was.

Nice guy, though.

Got to agree with Lord B, a really nice guy.

Came all the way from North Herts with a crowd of other guys to play in the REMF charity golf day. Had a nice chat with him and he's definitely coming down for next year's along with, hopefully, some more of the tv lads off the show including Nick Knowles.

Watch this space.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I used to play 5-a-side with Nick Knowles! If that aint good enough, we used to have the Anti-Nowhere League drummer in the side too.

These days I have to be content with having Indie heart throb Mark Morriss from The Bluetones in my side.

As for the pretty girl in the pic with the vice like grip, that's Tun Wells' very own easy lay, Caddie Lee Preston. She's got a pole in her bedroom - and I'm not talking the Eastern European variety. Though with her reputation, wouldn't bet against it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here