Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

guess who i met last night

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Charlie Oatway in Liquid Lounge, Worthing! Top top chap. Said he was hoping to be back by christmas and is getting there, he is just a bit frustrated by the slowness of getting back. Wasn't at the game yesterday, but said he was glad that it was about time Jake did something and that Jake would of been chuffed to bits!

We also had bit of a chat about Leon Knight, and he seemed a bit upset that it was unlikely he would be playing against him :blush:

Top friendly bloke, and didn't seem to mind too much that i interrupted his evening night out for 5 minutes for bit of a chat

:albion:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I hope you packed him off to bed early and sober, we can't have him doing anything to jeapordise his return to full fitness...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
he wasn't drinking or dancing, very low risk night out, apart from it being worthing :lolol: and he got an extra hour in bed this morning anyway

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good, I haven't been for a night out in Worthing in a long time, but those I can remeber were pretty lively...there are plenty that I can't or prefer not to.

Yoda

English & European
Springal said:
he wasn't drinking or dancing, very low risk night out, apart from it being worthing :lolol: and he got an extra hour in bed this morning anyway

Makes a change. :ohmy:

A mate saw him in a pub in Angmering a week or so ago, in his training kit drinking pints of carling cold. :drink: (or should that be :sick: ) :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What was he doing in WORTHING :eek:

He's a top footballing legend. He can do better than that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
his mate owns the club, and hes fairly local anyway i think?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Rangdo said:
What was he doing in WORTHING :eek:

He's a top footballing legend. He can do better than that.

I think Worthing is quite renowned.

I remember many years back when Steve Foster was at his second spell at the club I used to buy/read 90 Minutes magazine. One of the weekly features was the 'Fools Panel' where regular columnists, readers and guests had to predict the outcome of various matches and give a little write-up. One time the Albion were featured and then editor Paul Hawksbee (now on TalkSport) went off on one about how Steve Foster, Rab C Nesbitt & various other famous head-band wearers having a riotous night out in, as he put it 'one of Worthing's premier night-spots'

So it is known and other players have been out there such as John Byrne and John Keeley, then again knowing them 2 they would drink anywhere!!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here