Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess the pre-match tune that Saxondale plays tomorrow

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
No matter what he plays you can bet your house on the fact that it will be some punk crap that no-one as heard of apart from him!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Perfect.

It will go nicely with the facebook status of one of my 'mates' that day - 'lock up your sons, The poofs are coming'

Again, hilarious

And the lovely chanting by the south coast club fans too. How many homophobic chants dan you deliver in 45 mins?

I love the wit of it. I reckon when they play a team from south london like Millwall they all dance around shouting 'where am dat watee melon' just to cover off another stereotype.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whatever he plays, it'll sound like muffled shaking of a tin can full of nails from those broken crappy speakers around the stadium.

I really hope TB has splashed out big time on a state of the art sound system for Falmer. I'm not sure we could let Atilla and his cds anywhere near the system though :lolol:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
'anarchy in the UK' as their theme song. Will he - can he - resist the urge to play that tune?

That would be f***ing awesome, in the 10+ years at The Withdean he has only ever played one pistols song once Holidays in the sun.

Would love a bit of anarchy, unfortunately there would not be enough people their who would appreciate it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clash - I fought the law and the law won

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
oi you lot...leave attilla alone!!!

I think he should play The Lark Ascending by Vaughan Williams, Played of course by Janine Jansen

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
[yt]D4T3g4gGqHQ[/yt] .........or not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here