crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
bebe

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Well I heard from a good source, I cant say who, but this bloke I know is married to a lady who went to school with loads of other people and one of those people lived next door to a couple whos son married a woman who worked in Boots on the cosmetic counter and she sold a lipstick to the PA of Gwenth Paltrow and lived in America because Gwen wasnt that famous yet and apparently when she was flying back she spoke to an air stewardess who live in Leven Kilcaldy who are known as The Black and Gold which was a song sang by Sam Sparro who is Austrailian whos Dad back in 72 spoke to Alex Higgins who toured there after winning the world title for the first time and Alex lived in Manchester and used to frequent a pub run by a man who used to be a steward at Old Trafford and he had a son who moved away to London and had a baby girl, but after his break up with his wife he moved back to Manchester and worked in a cafe where he made a coffee for a man who looked a bit like( Ill use initials so I dont get sueed) A.F and he said Micheal Owen was signing for us, so it is all defently true!!!!!

Can you tell im bored at work and the rumour mill is boring me even more!!!!!!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hollands from B'muff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here